This coastal estate gives you space to celebrate and room to roam. The timeless natural beauty of the Wells Reserve and rich history of Laudholm Farm make this a venue you and your guests will remember fondly for years to come. Hundreds of acres of protected land surround hilltop buildings full of character, a perfect setup for joyful celebration and stunning photography. Plan your ceremony for the barn, or on the hillside overlooking the ocean, or beneath the spreading branches of our centerpiece copper beech tree.
At the Wells Reserve, you create the event you always wanted. You choose your preferred vendors and get the whole weekend to make the most of your time with family and friends. Just 90 minutes from Boston or Manchester, or a short drive from Portland or Portsmouth, the Wells Reserve at Laudholm is easy to access from I-95 or U.S. Route 1 and close to accommodations in Wells, Ogunquit, and the Kennebunks.
The Laudholm barn accommodates up to 150 guests. If you're planning a larger group, add a tent and host up to 250 guests on site. The venue works best between May and October, with prices ranging from $5,500 off season to $8,500 peak season. We do not offer packages, but can help you find vendors best suited to you and this place.
Take the virtual tour of our site, check availability on our calendar, visit wellsreserve.org/weddings for more details, and get in touch whenever you're ready. We'll be happy to hear from you.
Venue Rental Policies
- Decorations: Allowed - Helium balloons are to be deflated & disposed of in the trash, not released to float away as airborne litter. Nails, staples, screws, and other similar penetrating objects should not be driven into walls or ceilings.
- Fireworks: Not Allowed - Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Allowed - Dumpster on Site - couples must bag their trash but can then throw the trash in the dumpster. Recycling is strongly recommended & bins will be made available for caterers.
- Rehearsal Dinners: Allowed
- Farewell Brunch: Allowed
- Pets: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Dogs are able to be a part of the ceremony and photos of the couple, but needs to removed before the reception.
- Open Flames: Not Allowed - Not permitted.
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Not Allowed - Not permitted.
- Outside Catering: Allowed
- Outside Alcohol: Allowed
- Smoking: Not Allowed - No smoking.